Sunday Night Football is sure to impress in Week 2, as two AFC contenders face off yet again. The rivalry between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Baltimore Ravens has been so entertaining that the NFL continues to book it every season despite the two not being in the same division. However, after the injury bug bit Baltimore early on, Kansas City has the clear NFL betting advantage in this one. The following Chiefs vs. Ravens preview will provide the current odds, betting trends and best NFL bets for the Week 2 Sunday Night Football matchup.
NFL Best Bets, Odds & Betting Trends: Sunday Night Football
Chiefs vs. Ravens Game Info
While the Chiefs trailed most of Week 1 against the Browns, they always seemed to have a grasp on the game. Much like last season, they flipped the switch when they needed to, winning the game in the fourth quarter. The offense looks as good as ever with their rebuilt offensive line. Defensively, they are opportunistic and will capitalize on mistakes. They welcome back Tyrann Mathieu and Frank Clark to the lineup Sunday night, which is massive for their success.
Did you know that shopping for the best lines across several sportsbooks is one of the best, easiest ways to increase your sports betting ROI today? You can get better odds too, which means you win more when your bets pan out. What's more, you can take advantage of bonus offers and promotions at several sportsbooks with the links provided on this site.
- Shop NFL Odds Now
- Shop NCAA Football Odds Now
- Shop MLB Odds Now
- Get a bonus at BetRivers
- Get a bonus at William Hill
- Get a bonus at PointsBet
Baltimore’s backfield has been decimated with season-ending injuries. However, they seemed to play perfectly fine in Week 1, led by the strong running of Ty’Son Williams. Latavius Murray also saw his fair share of the snaps, and the Ravens have activated Devonta Freeman for this week. Possibly the most impressive part of the Ravens offense was Sammy Watkins, who will look to get revenge this week. Defensively, Baltimore struggled to get pressure when not running a zero blitz. With the secondary missing Marcus Peters, this could mean bad news this week, facing the high-power Chiefs.
Chiefs vs. Ravens Betting NFL Picks + Odds Shopping
Using Awesemo’s OddsShopper tool, we can easily compare the NFL odds for Chiefs vs. Ravens betting across the major sportsbooks. Make sure to check out the OddsShopper tool yourself to get the most up-to-date odds.
Chiefs vs. Ravens NFL Betting Trends
- Kansas City is 0-1 against the spread (against the spread) this season.
- The total hit the Over in the Chiefs’ first game this season.
- Baltimore is 0-1 against the spread this season.
- The total hit the Over in the Ravens’ first game this season.
Chiefs vs. Ravens Betting Stats
- Kansas City is averaging 33.0 points per game this season (T-No. 6 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 29.0 points per game this season (T-No. 21 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is averaging 27.0 points per game this season (T-No. 14 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is surrendering 33.0 points per game this season (T-No. 25 in the NFL).