Three of the four NFC East teams lost in Week 1, which is on brand. Two of the winless teams will face off tonight, so one of these teams should get their first win of the season. After really struggling in Week 1, the New York Giants have a quick turnaround to face a Taylor Heinicke-led Washington Football Team. The following Giants vs. Washington NFL betting picks preview will provide the current odds, betting trends and NFL best bets for the Week 2 Thursday Night Football matchup.
NFL Best Bets, Odds & Trends: Thursday Night Football
Giants vs. Washington Game Info
Did you know that shopping for the best lines across several sportsbooks is one of the best, easiest ways to increase your sports betting ROI today? You can get better odds too, which means you win more when your bets pan out. What's more, you can take advantage of bonus offers and promotions at several sportsbooks with the links provided on this site.
- Shop NFL Odds Now
- Shop NCAA Football Odds Now
- Shop MLB Odds Now
- Get a bonus at BetRivers
- Get a bonus at William Hill
- Get a bonus at PointsBet
Giants vs. Washington Betting NFL Picks + Odds Shopping
Using Awesemo’s OddsShopper tool, we can easily compare the NFL odds for Giants vs. Washington betting across the major sportsbooks. Make sure to check out the OddsShopper tool yourself to get the most up-to-date odds.
Giants vs. Washington NFL Betting Trends
- The Giants are 0-1 against the spread this season.
- The total hit the under in the Giants’ first game this season.
- Washington is 0-1 against the spread this season.
- The total hit the under in Washington’s first game this season.
Giants vs. Washington Betting Stats
- The Giants are averaging 13.0 points per game this season (T-No. 29 in the NFL).
- The Giants are surrendering 27.0 points per game this season (T-No. 17 in the NFL).
- Washington is averaging 16.0 points per game this season (T-No. 23 in the NFL).
- Washington is surrendering 20.0 points per game this season (No. 13 in the NFL).