OddsShopper
Live OddsFree Bet ConverterArbitrage Tool
PicksFree ToolsPremium ToolsOffersAccount

Home Run Bet Hit! DINGER SALE IS ACTIVE! Picks & Tools Just $1 (Use Code: DINGER)

Categories MMA

Adrian Yanez-Vinicius Salvador Pick, Odds and Preview

Tonight’s UFC card brings us some exciting action in the APEX facility in Vegas. Without further ado, let’s dive into our Adrian Yanez-Vinicius Salvador pick, odds and preview as we break down one spot bettors should plan to exploit. Be sure to check out the rest of our UFC articles, including our full-card breakdown, and our betting model’s top picks.

Adrian Yanez-Vinicius Salvador Pick, Odds and Preview

React App

YanezSalvador Odds

Odds via DraftKings
Weight Class: Bantamweight
Yanez: -425 | Salvador: +330
Yanez -3.5: -250 | Salvador +3.5: +180
Over 1.5: -160 | Under 1.5: +124

YanezSalvador Pick & Preview

The next fight between Adrian Yanez (16-5) and Vinicius Salvador (14-6) will likely look more like a game of Rock’ Em Sock’ Em Robots than a UFC fight. With such a high striking output and little chance the fight finds its way to the ground, this fight will end quicker than the books, which have set the line for the under in the plus-money.

Yanez comes into this fight seemingly allergic to the Octagon canvas. In his eight UFC appearances, including his bout on the Contender Series, Yanez has never attempted a takedown. Even more remarkably, his opponents have failed to take him down, meaning that at no point in his eight fights has Yanez ever touched the ground. That streak is unlikely to change, as Salvador hardly attempts takedowns, landing only 0.38 takedowns per 15 minutes of fight time.

What each fighter lacks in grappling output, they more than make up for in striking. Yanez lands 6.15 significant strikes per minute while Salvador lands 5.44.

Their striking output is highlighted even more by the fact that neither is particularly efficient, with Yanez landing 39% of the time and Salvador landing 41%.

Given their high output and lack of efficiency, it’s no surprise that they absorb quite a bit of damage. Yanez absorbs 5.73 significant strikes per minute, despite his solid 57% defense rate. Salvador absorbs more than he lands at 6.05 significant strikes per minute on 49% efficiency.

The lack of grappling with such high striking output is tailormade for an early finish. This tracks with Yanez’s fight time, as he averages only six minutes and 17 seconds of fight time in his eight bouts.

With such little time spent in the Octagon, it’s no surprise that six of his eight fights have gone under a round and a half.

With a big day ahead, let's get to our Alatengheili-Kleydson Rodrigues pick, odds and preview. Be sure to check out the rest of our UFC...
Sign up for bet365 today to get $150 in bonus bets!

Though none of Salvador’s fights went under, he takes too much damage for that record to be sustainable. Coming in as a +305 underdog, this fight is ripe for the first early stoppage in his UFC career. Even without any contribution from Salvador, six of their combined 11 fights went under 1.5 rounds (55%). This gives a nice edge on the implied probability of the line, which sits around 45%.

Best UFC YanezSalvador Bet & Pick: Under 1.5 Rounds (+124)


OddsShopper’s UFC Betting Articles


OddsShopper’s UFC Betting Tools & Tips

Looking for more UFC predictions? OddsShopper’s experts are here to break down every fight, so make sure to check out the rest of our MMA articles. Still need more picks? Subscribe to OddsShopper Premium for our market-based betting model’s picks and best bets.

Featured Articles

Related Articles