OddsShopper’s Expert NBA AI walks you through the best betting odds, trends, and predictions for the Indiana Pacers’s matchup versus the Sacramento Kings.
The Sacramento Kings will be on the road Friday late afternoon to take on the Indiana Pacers.The Indiana Pacers come into Friday as the underdog, with Sacramento Kings favored to win. The game is set to tip off at 2/3/2023 7:00 PM ET.
Kings – Pacers Betting Odds
|Indiana Pacers||+145||+3.5, -105||Over 233.0, -110|
|Sacramento Kings||-170||-3.5, -115||Under 233.0, -110|
The Sacramento Kings are favored in this matchup with -170 odds for the moneyline and -115 odds for the -3.5 spread on DraftKings.
The Indiana Pacers are +3.5 point underdogs, with -105 odds and +145 odds for the moneyline in this matchup vs the Sacramento Kings.
- The Indiana Pacers have covered the Moneyline in 5 of their last 9 Away games (ROI: 53.6%)
- In the last 7 of 11 Home games, the Indiana Pacers have hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: 24.2%)
- In the last 12 of 20 games, the Indiana Pacers have hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: 37.5%)
- In the last 6 of 10 Home games, the Sacramento Kings have hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: 8.5%)
- The Sacramento Kings have not covered the Moneyline in 5 of their last 10 Away games (ROI: -11.7%)
- The Sacramento Kings have not covered the Moneyline in 9 of their last 20 games (ROI: -1.6%)
Point Spread Odds
|Indiana Pacers||+3.5, -105||+4.0, -110||+3.5, -105||+4.0, -112||+4.0, -110||+4.0, -113|
|Sacramento Kings||-3.5, -115||-4.0, -110||-3.5, -115||-4.0, -108||-4.0, -110||-4.0, -108|
Point Spread trends
- The Indiana Pacers have hit the Point Spread in 6 of their last 9 Away games (ROI: 28.1%)
- In the last 7 of 11 Home games, the Indiana Pacers have covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: 21.6%)
- The Indiana Pacers have hit the Point Spread in 13 of their last 20 games (ROI: 24.6%)
- The Sacramento Kings have covered the Point Spread in 7 of their last 11 Home games (ROI: 21.6%)
- In the last 6 of 9 Away games, the Sacramento Kings have covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: 27.6%)
- In the last 13 of 20 games, the Sacramento Kings have covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: 24.3%)
|Over||233.5, -115||234.0, -110||233.0, -110||233.5, -110||233.5, -110||234.0, -110|
|Under||233.5, -105||234.0, -110||233.0, -110||233.5, -110||233.5, -110||234.0, -110|
Our Kings – Pacers Pick Recommendation
Indiana Pacers Moneyline at DraftKings
Our Favorite Player Props for the Sacramento Kings vs. Indiana Pacers Matchup
|Harrison Barnes – 3-Pointers – Under 2.5||-160||PointsBet|
|Tyrese Haliburton – Rebounds – Over 3.5||-110||PointsBet|
|Domantas Sabonis – Points – Over 21.5||-114||Unibet|
|Harrison Barnes – Rebounds – Under 4.5||+108||FanDuel|
|Kevin Huerter – Assists – Under 3.5||-164||FanDuel|
Player Prop Trends
- In the last 5 of 10 games, T.J. McConnell has not covered the Assists Under bet (ROI: -3.7%)
- Aaron Nesmith has covered the Assists Under in 5 of his last 9 games (ROI: 17.5%)
- Tyrese Haliburton has covered the Assists Over in 9 of his last 10 games (ROI: 68.8%)
- In the last 7 of 10 games, Buddy Hield has covered the Assists Under bet (ROI: 30.4%)
- In the last 5 of 10 games, Jalen Smith has not covered the Assists Over bet (ROI: -20.3%)
Looking for an edge on this NBA matchup featuring the Sacramento Kings vs Indiana Pacers?
Checkout OddsShopper’s premium odds tools to sort and filter through the best bets on moneyline, spread, totals and more; shop NBA odds now. Additionally, check out the sharp sportsbook projection system to gain the best edge. Check out our NBA compare tool to see which book is offering the best odds!