Using industry-leading data and tools, it’s time to unveil our best Pistons-Magic prediction, odds, trends, and moneyline for the Orlando Magic’s matchup versus the Detroit Pistons.
The Detroit Pistons will be on the road Sunday late afternoon to take on the Orlando Magic.The Detroit Pistons come into Sunday as the underdog, with Orlando Magic favored to win. The game is set to tip off at 4/2/2023 6:00 PM ET. Nonetheless, onto our Pistons-Magic prediction, odds, trends, and moneyline for today’s game.
Pistons – Magic Betting Odds
|Orlando Magic||N/A||-9.0, -110||Over 225.0, -110|
|Detroit Pistons||N/A||+9.0, -110||Under 225.0, -110|
The Orlando Magic are favored in this matchup with -110 odds for the -9.0 spread on Caesars.
The Detroit Pistons are +9.0 point underdogs, with -110 odds for the spread in this matchup vs the Orlando Magic.
- The Orlando Magic have hit the Moneyline in 4 of their last 12 Home games (ROI: 14.7%)
- The Orlando Magic have not covered the Moneyline in 7 of their last 8 Away games (ROI: -51.5%)
- In the last 15 of 20 games, the Orlando Magic have not hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: -11.8%)
- In the last 7 of 9 Home games, the Detroit Pistons have not covered the Moneyline bet (ROI: -38.4%)
- In the last 2 of 11 Away games, the Detroit Pistons have hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: 4.7%)
- The Detroit Pistons have not covered the Moneyline in 16 of their last 20 games (ROI: -14.7%)
Point Spread Odds
|Detroit Pistons||+9.0, -110||+8.5, -110|
|Orlando Magic||-9.0, -110||-8.5, -110|
Point Spread trends
- In the last 6 of 12 Home games, the Orlando Magic have not covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: -4.4%)
- In the last 4 of 8 Away games, the Orlando Magic have not hit the Point Spread bet (ROI: -15.7%)
- In the last 10 of 20 games, the Orlando Magic have not hit the Point Spread bet (ROI: -8.9%)
- The Detroit Pistons have not hit the Point Spread in 5 of their last 9 Home games (ROI: -15.0%)
- The Detroit Pistons have covered the Point Spread in 7 of their last 11 Away games (ROI: 21.7%)
- The Detroit Pistons have hit the Point Spread in 11 of their last 20 games (ROI: 5.2%)
Our Pistons – Magic Prediction:
Check back later to see our free pick recommendation!
Player Prop Trends
- Paolo Banchero has not covered the Assists Under in 5 of his last 10 games (ROI: -6.9%)
- Markelle Fultz has hit the Assists Over in 3 of his last 3 games (ROI: 83.6%)
- In the last 9 of 10 games, Franz Wagner has covered the Assists Under bet (ROI: 67.4%)
- In the last 7 of 10 games, Bol Bol has covered the Assists Over bet (ROI: 25.7%)
- Gary Harris has hit the Assists Under in 2 of his last 4 games (ROI: 2.2%)
Looking for an edge on this NBA matchup featuring the Detroit Pistons vs Orlando Magic?
Checkout OddsShopper’s premium odds tools to sort and filter through the best bets on moneyline, spread, totals and more; shop NBA odds now. Additionally, check out the sharp sportsbook projection system to gain the best edge. Check out our NBA compare tool to see which book is offering the best odds!