OddsShopper’s Expert NBA AI walks you through the best betting odds, trends, and predictions for the Houston Rockets’s matchup versus the Washington Wizards.
The Washington Wizards will be on the road Wednesday late afternoon to take on the Houston Rockets.The Houston Rockets come into Wednesday as the underdog, with Washington Wizards favored to win. The game is set to tip off at 1/25/2023 8:00 PM ET.
Wizards – Rockets Betting Odds
|Houston Rockets||+115||+2.0, -110||Over 232.5, -110|
|Washington Wizards||-135||-2.0, -110||Under 232.5, -110|
The Washington Wizards are favored in this matchup with -135 odds for the moneyline and -110 odds for the -2.0 spread on Caesars.
The Houston Rockets are +2.0 point underdogs, with -110 odds and +115 odds for the moneyline in this matchup vs the Washington Wizards.
- In the last 7 of 9 Away games, the Washington Wizards have not hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: -45.9%)
- The Washington Wizards have covered the Moneyline in 7 of their last 11 Home games (ROI: 20.8%)
- In the last 11 of 20 games, the Washington Wizards have not hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: -9.2%)
- The Houston Rockets have not hit the Moneyline in 10 of their last 12 Away games (ROI: -52.2%)
- In the last 5 of 8 Home games, the Houston Rockets have not covered the Moneyline bet (ROI: -5.3%)
- In the last 15 of 20 games, the Houston Rockets have not hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: -33.4%)
Point Spread Odds
|Houston Rockets||+2.5, -115||+2.0, -110||+2.0, -110||+2.0, -108||+2.0, -110||+2.5, -114|
|Washington Wizards||-2.5, -105||-2.0, -110||-2.0, -110||-2.0, -114||-2.0, -110||-2.5, -107|
Point Spread trends
- The Washington Wizards have not covered the Point Spread in 5 of their last 9 Away games (ROI: -25.3%)
- The Washington Wizards have not covered the Point Spread in 6 of their last 11 Home games (ROI: -13.1%)
- In the last 11 of 20 games, the Washington Wizards have not covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: -18.6%)
- In the last 7 of 12 Away games, the Houston Rockets have not hit the Point Spread bet (ROI: -27.8%)
- In the last 4 of 8 Home games, the Houston Rockets have hit the Point Spread bet (ROI: 8.3%)
- The Houston Rockets have not covered the Point Spread in 10 of their last 20 games (ROI: -13.4%)
|Over||232.5, -110||232.5, -110||232.5, -110||232.5, -110||232.0, -113|
|Under||232.5, -110||232.5, -110||232.5, -110||232.5, -110||232.0, -108|
Our Wizards – Rockets Pick Recommendation
Washington Wizards Moneyline at PointsBet
Our Favorite Player Props for the Washington Wizards vs. Houston Rockets Matchup
|Corey Kispert – 3-Pointers – Under 2.5||-160||PointsBet|
|Kyle Kuzma – Rebounds – Under 8.5||-122||FanDuel|
|Eric Gordon – Rebounds – Under 2.5||-120||FanDuel|
|Alperen Sengün – Rebounds – Under 11.5||-125||DraftKings|
|Corey Kispert – Points – Under 10.5||+120||DraftKings|
Player Prop Trends
- In the last 6 of 10 games, Kyle Kuzma has covered the Assists Over bet (ROI: 23.8%)
- In the last 5 of 10 games, Will Barton has not covered the Assists Over bet (ROI: -12.6%)
- In the last 6 of 10 games, Kristaps Porzingis has covered the Assists Under bet (ROI: 8.3%)
- Bradley Beal has hit the Assists Under in 6 of his last 10 games (ROI: 16.4%)
- Monte Morris has not hit the Assists Over in 5 of his last 10 games (ROI: -9.8%)
Looking for an edge on this NBA matchup featuring the Washington Wizards vs Houston Rockets?
Checkout OddsShopper’s premium odds tools to sort and filter through the best bets on moneyline, spread, totals and more; shop NBA odds now. Additionally, check out the sharp sportsbook projection system to gain the best edge. Check out our NBA compare tool to see which book is offering the best odds!