In this post, we’ll be looking at the 49ers-Seahawks odds, moneyline and trends for the Thursday matchup. The San Francisco 49ers will be on the road Thursday late afternoon to take on the Seattle Seahawks. The Seattle Seahawks come into Thursday as the underdog, with San Francisco 49ers favored to win according to the latest NFL odds. The game is set to kickoff at 11/23/2023 8:20 PM ET. Nonetheless, onto our 49ers-Seahawks odds, trends, and moneyline for today’s game.
49ers – Seahawks Odds
|Seattle Seahawks||N/A||+7.0, -110||Over 43.0, -110|
|San Francisco 49ers||N/A||-7.0, -110||Under 43.0, -110|
The San Francisco 49ers are favored in this matchup with -110 odds for the -7.0 spread on SuperBook. The Seattle Seahawks are +7.0 point underdogs, with -110 odds for the spread in this matchup vs the San Francisco 49ers.
- In the last 2 of 2 games, the San Francisco 49ers have hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: 22.9%)
Point Spread Odds
Point Spread Trends
- The San Francisco 49ers have hit the Point Spread in 2 of their last 2 games (ROI: 90.9%)
Player Prop Trends
- In the last 2 of 2 games, Ray-Ray McCloud has not covered the Anytime Touchdown Scorer bet (ROI: -100.0%)
- In the last 2 of 2 games, Kyle Juszczyk has not covered the Anytime Touchdown Scorer bet (ROI: -100.0%)
- Jordan Mason has not covered the Anytime Touchdown Scorer in 2 of his last 2 games (ROI: -100.0%)
- In the last 1 of 2 games, Jauan Jennings has covered the Anytime Touchdown Scorer bet (ROI: 182.0%)
- In the last 2 of 2 games, Christian McCaffrey has not covered the Anytime Touchdown Scorer bet (ROI: -100.0%)
Looking for even more of an edge or the best value for your dollar? Check out our FanDuel Sportsbook promo code page; and/or our Caesars Sportsbook promo code page; or perhaps our BetMGM bonus code page; or possibly our Bet365 bonus code page or our DraftKings promo code page.
If those somehow don’t tickle your fancy and you’re instead looking to shop around a bit, we already have you covered by lining up the best sportsbook promo codes today!