In this post, we’ll be looking at the Dolphins-Jets odds, moneyline and trends for the Friday matchup. The Miami Dolphins will be on the road Friday morning to take on the New York Jets. The New York Jets come into Friday as the underdog, with Miami Dolphins favored to win according to the latest NFL odds. The game is set to kickoff at 11/24/2023 3:00 PM ET. Nonetheless, onto our Dolphins-Jets odds, trends, and moneyline for today’s game.
Dolphins – Jets Odds
|New York Jets||N/A||+7.0, -110||Over 42.0, -110|
|Miami Dolphins||N/A||-7.0, -110||Under 42.0, -110|
The Miami Dolphins are favored in this matchup with -110 odds for the -7.0 spread on SuperBook. The New York Jets are +7.0 point underdogs, with -110 odds for the spread in this matchup vs the Miami Dolphins.
- In the last 1 of 2 games, the New York Jets have not hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: -36.5%)
Point Spread Odds
Point Spread Trends
- In the last 1 of 2 games, the New York Jets have not hit the Point Spread bet (ROI: -4.5%)
Player Prop Trends
- In the last 1 of 2 games, Lance McCutcheon has not hit the Anytime Touchdown Scorer bet (ROI: -50.0%)
- Tyler Conklin has not hit the Anytime Touchdown Scorer in 2 of his last 2 games (ROI: -100.0%)
- Garrett Wilson has covered the Anytime Touchdown Scorer in 1 of his last 2 games (ROI: 50.0%)
- C.J. Uzomah has not covered the Anytime Touchdown Scorer in 2 of his last 2 games (ROI: -100.0%)
- Zach Wilson has not hit the Anytime Touchdown Scorer in 1 of his last 2 games (ROI: -50.0%)
Looking for even more of an edge or the best value for your dollar? Check out our FanDuel Sportsbook promo code page; and/or our Caesars Sportsbook promo code page; or perhaps our BetMGM bonus code page; or possibly our Bet365 bonus code page or our DraftKings promo code page.
If those somehow don’t tickle your fancy and you’re instead looking to shop around a bit, we already have you covered by lining up the best sportsbook promo codes today!