OddsShopper’s Expert NBA AI walks you through the best betting odds, trends, and predictions for the Boston Celtics’s matchup versus the Brooklyn Nets.
The Brooklyn Nets will be on the road Wednesday late afternoon to take on the Boston Celtics.The Brooklyn Nets come into Wednesday as the underdog, with Boston Celtics favored to win. The game is set to tip off at 2/1/2023 7:30 PM ET.
Nets – Celtics Betting Odds
|Boston Celtics||-420||-9.0, -110||Over 224.0, -110|
|Brooklyn Nets||+320||+9.0, -110||Under 224.0, -110|
The Boston Celtics are favored in this matchup with -420 odds for the moneyline and -110 odds for the -9.0 spread on Caesars.
The Brooklyn Nets are +9.0 point underdogs, with -110 odds and +320 odds for the moneyline in this matchup vs the Boston Celtics.
- The Boston Celtics have hit the Moneyline in 10 of their last 11 Home games (ROI: 16.8%)
- The Boston Celtics have covered the Moneyline in 6 of their last 9 Away games (ROI: 2.6%)
- In the last 16 of 20 games, the Boston Celtics have covered the Moneyline bet (ROI: 10.4%)
- In the last 3 of 9 Home games, the Brooklyn Nets have not hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: -9.1%)
- In the last 6 of 11 Away games, the Brooklyn Nets have not hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: -10.3%)
- In the last 9 of 20 games, the Brooklyn Nets have not covered the Moneyline bet (ROI: -9.8%)
Point Spread Odds
|Boston Celtics||-9.0, -110||-9.0, -115||-9.0, -114||-9.0, -110||-9.0, -114|
|Brooklyn Nets||+9.0, -110||+9.0, -105||+9.0, -106||+9.0, -110||+9.0, -107|
Point Spread trends
- In the last 8 of 11 Home games, the Boston Celtics have covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: 39.3%)
- In the last 5 of 9 Away games, the Boston Celtics have not covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: -15.1%)
- The Boston Celtics have covered the Point Spread in 12 of their last 20 games (ROI: 14.8%)
- In the last 5 of 9 Home games, the Brooklyn Nets have not hit the Point Spread bet (ROI: -15.1%)
- The Brooklyn Nets have covered the Point Spread in 6 of their last 11 Away games (ROI: 4.1%)
- In the last 10 of 20 games, the Brooklyn Nets have not hit the Point Spread bet (ROI: -4.5%)
|Over||224.0, -110||224.0, -110||224.0, -110||224.5, -110||224.0, -113|
|Under||224.0, -110||224.0, -110||224.0, -110||224.5, -110||224.0, -108|
Our Nets – Celtics Pick Recommendation
Boston Celtics Moneyline at FanDuel
Our Favorite Player Props for the Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics Matchup
|Kyrie Irving – Assists – Under 6.5||-125||Unibet|
|Robert Williams III – Blocks – Over 1.5||+104||Caesars|
|Nicolas Claxton – Blocks – Over 2.5||+143||Caesars|
|Jayson Tatum – Assists – Under 4.5||+120||Unibet|
|Jaylen Brown – Rebounds – Under 6.5||-112||FanDuel|
Player Prop Trends
- In the last 5 of 10 games, Jayson Tatum has hit the Assists Under bet (ROI: 10.1%)
- Malcolm Brogdon has not hit the Assists Over in 5 of his last 10 games (ROI: -8.2%)
- Marcus Smart has covered the Assists Over in 7 of his last 10 games (ROI: 36.5%)
- Derrick White has covered the Assists Under in 6 of his last 10 games (ROI: 15.3%)
- Jaylen Brown has covered the Assists Over in 6 of his last 10 games (ROI: 15.6%)
Looking for an edge on this NBA matchup featuring the Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics?
Checkout OddsShopper’s premium odds tools to sort and filter through the best bets on moneyline, spread, totals and more; shop NBA odds now. Additionally, check out the sharp sportsbook projection system to gain the best edge. Check out our NBA compare tool to see which book is offering the best odds!