OddsShopper’s Expert NBA AI walks you through the best betting odds, trends, and predictions for the Detroit Pistons’s matchup versus the Washington Wizards.
The Washington Wizards will be on the road Wednesday late afternoon to take on the Detroit Pistons.The Detroit Pistons come into Wednesday as the underdog, with Washington Wizards favored to win. The game is set to tip off at 2/1/2023 7:00 PM ET.
Wizards – Pistons Betting Odds
|Detroit Pistons||+210||+6.5, -110||Over 236.5, -110|
|Washington Wizards||-260||-6.5, -110||Under 236.5, -110|
The Washington Wizards are favored in this matchup with -260 odds for the moneyline and -110 odds for the -6.5 spread on Caesars.
The Detroit Pistons are +6.5 point underdogs, with -110 odds and +210 odds for the moneyline in this matchup vs the Washington Wizards.
- In the last 7 of 9 Home games, the Detroit Pistons have not hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: -38.4%)
- In the last 2 of 11 Away games, the Detroit Pistons have hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: 4.7%)
- The Detroit Pistons have not hit the Moneyline in 16 of their last 20 games (ROI: -14.7%)
- In the last 7 of 9 Away games, the Washington Wizards have not covered the Moneyline bet (ROI: -45.9%)
- The Washington Wizards have covered the Moneyline in 7 of their last 11 Home games (ROI: 20.8%)
- The Washington Wizards have not covered the Moneyline in 11 of their last 20 games (ROI: -9.2%)
Point Spread Odds
|Detroit Pistons||+6.5, -110||+6.5, -110||+6.5, -112||+6.5, -110||+6.5, -110|
|Washington Wizards||-6.5, -110||-6.5, -110||-6.5, -108||-6.5, -110||-6.5, -110|
Point Spread trends
- The Detroit Pistons have not hit the Point Spread in 5 of their last 9 Home games (ROI: -15.0%)
- In the last 7 of 11 Away games, the Detroit Pistons have covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: 21.7%)
- In the last 11 of 20 games, the Detroit Pistons have covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: 5.2%)
- The Washington Wizards have not hit the Point Spread in 5 of their last 9 Away games (ROI: -25.3%)
- In the last 6 of 11 Home games, the Washington Wizards have not covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: -13.1%)
- The Washington Wizards have not covered the Point Spread in 11 of their last 20 games (ROI: -18.6%)
|Under||236.5, -110||237.0, -110||237.0, -110||237.0, -110||236.5, -110|
|Over||236.5, -110||237.0, -110||237.0, -110||237.0, -110||236.5, -110|
Our Wizards – Pistons Pick Recommendation
Washington Wizards Moneyline at Unibet
Our Favorite Player Props for the Washington Wizards vs. Detroit Pistons Matchup
|Bradley Beal – Rebounds – Under 3.5||-115||PointsBet|
|Kyle Kuzma – 3-Pointers – Under 2.5||-128||FanDuel|
|Bradley Beal – Assists – Over 4.5||-140||PointsBet|
|Jaden Ivey – Rebounds – Over 3.5||-140||PointsBet|
|Bradley Beal – Points – Over 22.5||-105||DraftKings|
Player Prop Trends
- Alec Burks has hit the Assists Under in 5 of his last 7 games (ROI: 29.3%)
- In the last 8 of 10 games, Saddiq Bey has hit the Assists Under bet (ROI: 34.0%)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Assists Under in 7 of his last 10 games (ROI: 7.3%)
- In the last 7 of 10 games, Isaiah Livers has hit the Assists Under bet (ROI: 34.8%)
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 10 games (ROI: 43.1%)
Looking for an edge on this NBA matchup featuring the Washington Wizards vs Detroit Pistons?
Checkout OddsShopper’s premium odds tools to sort and filter through the best bets on moneyline, spread, totals and more; shop NBA odds now. Additionally, check out the sharp sportsbook projection system to gain the best edge. Check out our NBA compare tool to see which book is offering the best odds!