In this post, we’ll be looking at the Chiefs-Jets odds, moneyline and trends for the Sunday matchup. The Kansas City Chiefs will be on the road Sunday late afternoon to take on the New York Jets. The New York Jets come into Sunday as the underdog, with Kansas City Chiefs favored to win. The game is set to kickoff at 10/1/2023 8:20 PM ET. Nonetheless, onto our Chiefs-Jets odds, trends, and moneyline for today’s game.
Chiefs – Jets Odds
|New York Jets||+360||+9.5, -112||Over 42.5, -107|
|Kansas City Chiefs||-435||-10.0, +100||Under 42.5, -114|
The Kansas City Chiefs are favored in this matchup with -435 odds for the moneyline and +100 odds for the -10.0 spread on Unibet. The New York Jets are +9.5 point underdogs, with -112 odds and +360 odds for the moneyline in this matchup vs the Kansas City Chiefs.
|New York Jets||+350||+350||+360||+345||+320||+360||+330||+360||+375||+350||+360||+390|
|Kansas City Chiefs||-450||-450||-435||-455||-410||-460||-425||-435||-500||-425||-435||-500|
- The Kansas City Chiefs have hit the Moneyline in 3 of their last 3 Home games (ROI: 19.3%)
- The Kansas City Chiefs have hit the Moneyline in 4 of their last 4 games (ROI: 41.5%)
- The New York Jets have hit the Moneyline in 2 of their last 3 Home games (ROI: 113.0%)
- The New York Jets have hit the Moneyline in 3 of their last 4 Away games (ROI: 98.4%)
- The New York Jets have hit the Moneyline in 5 of their last 7 games (ROI: 104.7%)
Point Spread Odds
|Kansas City Chiefs||-9.5, -110||-9.5, -110||-9.5, -109||-9.5, -110||-10.5, +100||-9.5, -115||-9.5, -110||-10.0, +100||-9.5, -110||-7.5, -140||-10.0, +100||-9.5, -110|
|New York Jets||+9.5, -110||+9.5, -110||+9.5, -112||+9.5, -110||+10.5, -129||+9.5, -105||+9.5, -110||+0.5, +280||+9.5, -110||+7.5, +110||+9.5, -112||+9.5, -110|
Point Spread Trends
- The Kansas City Chiefs have covered the Point Spread in 2 of their last 3 Home games (ROI: 27.0%)
- In the last 3 of 4 games, the Kansas City Chiefs have covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: 43.2%)
- In the last 2 of 3 Home games, the New York Jets have hit the Point Spread bet (ROI: 27.6%)
- In the last 3 of 4 Away games, the New York Jets have covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: 43.8%)
- In the last 5 of 7 games, the New York Jets have hit the Point Spread bet (ROI: 36.8%)
|Under||40.0, +120||42.5, -114||42.5, -110||42.5, -127||42.5, -110||41.5, -110||31.5, +350||42.5, -110||42.5, -118||42.5, -114||42.5, -110|
|Over||40.5, -145||42.5, -107||42.5, -110||42.5, -102||42.5, -110||41.5, -110||50.0, +235||42.5, -110||42.5, -102||42.5, -107||42.5, -110|
Our Chiefs – Jets Prediction:
Player Prop Trends
- In the last 3 of 4 games, Isiah Pacheco has not covered the Anytime Touchdown Scorer bet (ROI: -52.7%)
- Jody Fortson has not hit the Anytime Touchdown Scorer in 2 of his last 3 games (ROI: -66.7%)
- In the last 3 of 3 games, Travis Kelce has covered the Anytime Touchdown Scorer bet (ROI: 63.7%)
- Justin Watson has not hit the Anytime Touchdown Scorer in 3 of his last 3 games (ROI: -100.0%)
- Noah Gray has covered the Anytime Touchdown Scorer in 1 of his last 4 games (ROI: 95.0%)
Looking for even more of an edge or the best value for your dollar? Check out our FanDuel Sportsbook promo code page; and/or our Caesars Sportsbook promo code page; or perhaps our BetMGM bonus code page; or possibly our Bet365 bonus code page or our DraftKings promo code page.
If those somehow don’t tickle your fancy and you’re instead looking to shop around a bit, we already have you covered by lining up the best sportsbook promo codes today!
Are you somehow wanting more? Check our our NFL Week 4 Predictions and Picks post. Or, maybe, our NFL Week 4 Survivor picks post or our NFL Week 4 Confidence Pool Picks post. If none of those tickle your fancy, check out our NFL Week 4 upset and underdogs picks post!