In this post, we’ll be looking at the Dolphins-Bills odds, moneyline and trends for the Sunday matchup. The Miami Dolphins will be on the road Sunday early morning to take on the Buffalo Bills. The Miami Dolphins come into Sunday as the underdog, with Buffalo Bills favored to win. The game is set to kickoff at 10/1/2023 1:00 PM ET. Nonetheless, onto our Dolphins-Bills odds, trends, and moneyline for today’s game.
Dolphins – Bills Odds
|Buffalo Bills||-145||-3.5, +105||Over 54.5, +106|
|Miami Dolphins||+125||+4.0, -142||Under 54.5, -132|
The Buffalo Bills are favored in this matchup with -145 odds for the moneyline and +105 odds for the -3.5 spread on Tipico. The Miami Dolphins are +4.0 point underdogs, with -142 odds and +125 odds for the moneyline in this matchup vs the Buffalo Bills.
- The Buffalo Bills have not hit the Moneyline in 1 of their last 3 Away games (ROI: -6.7%)
- In the last 1 of 2 Home games, the Buffalo Bills have not hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: -44.8%)
- In the last 2 of 5 games, the Buffalo Bills have not hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: -21.9%)
- In the last 1 of 3 Home games, the Miami Dolphins have not hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: -11.1%)
- In the last 2 of 3 Away games, the Miami Dolphins have hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: 0.9%)
- In the last 2 of 6 games, the Miami Dolphins have not hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: -5.1%)
Point Spread Odds
|Buffalo Bills||-2.5, -120||+3.0, -250||+3.0, -220||-2.5, -120||+10, -830||-22.5, +1060||-3.0, -110||-3.0, -109||-2.5, -120||-3.5, +105||-3.0, -109||-2.5, -120|
|Miami Dolphins||+2.5, +100||-3.5, +200||+11.5, -400||+2.5, +100||-10, +482||-10.5, +560||+3.0, -110||+3.0, -112||+2.5, +100||+4.0, -142||+3.0, -112||+2.5, +100|
Point Spread Trends
- The Buffalo Bills have not covered the Point Spread in 3 of their last 3 Away games (ROI: -100.0%)
- The Buffalo Bills have hit the Point Spread in 2 of their last 3 Home games (ROI: 27.3%)
- In the last 4 of 6 games, the Buffalo Bills have not covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: -36.4%)
- The Miami Dolphins have covered the Point Spread in 2 of their last 3 Home games (ROI: 28.5%)
- In the last 2 of 3 Away games, the Miami Dolphins have not hit the Point Spread bet (ROI: -66.7%)
- The Miami Dolphins have not covered the Point Spread in 3 of their last 6 games (ROI: -19.1%)
|Over||53.5, -110||53.0, -120||53.5, -110||47.5, -233||53.5, -105||53.5, -110||53.5, -113||53.5, -110||54.5, +106||54.0, -105||53.5, -110|
|Under||53.5, -110||50.0, +138||53.5, -110||47.0, +195||53.5, -115||53.5, -110||53.5, -108||53.5, -110||54.5, -132||54.5, -124||53.5, -110|
Our Dolphins – Bills Prediction:
Player Prop Trends
- In the last 5 of 7 games, Ty Johnson has not covered the Anytime Touchdown Scorer bet (ROI: -14.0%)
- Latavius Murray has covered the Anytime Touchdown Scorer in 4 of his last 8 games (ROI: 102.6%)
- In the last 5 of 6 games, Trent Sherfield has not covered the Anytime Touchdown Scorer bet (ROI: -3.8%)
- In the last 5 of 7 games, Damien Harris has not hit the Anytime Touchdown Scorer bet (ROI: -71.4%)
- In the last 7 of 9 games, Nyheim Hines has not hit the Anytime Touchdown Scorer bet (ROI: -36.2%)
Looking for even more of an edge or the best value for your dollar? Check out our FanDuel Sportsbook promo code page; and/or our Caesars Sportsbook promo code page; or perhaps our BetMGM bonus code page; or possibly our Bet365 bonus code page or our DraftKings promo code page.
If those somehow don’t tickle your fancy and you’re instead looking to shop around a bit, we already have you covered by lining up the best sportsbook promo codes today!
Are you somehow wanting more? Check our our NFL Week 4 Predictions and Picks post. Or, maybe, our NFL Week 4 Survivor picks post or our NFL Week 4 Confidence Pool Picks post. If none of those tickle your fancy, check out our NFL Week 4 upset and underdogs picks post!