In this post, we’ll be looking at the Patriots-Cowboys odds, moneyline and trends for the Sunday matchup. The New England Patriots will be on the road Sunday afternoon to take on the Dallas Cowboys. The New England Patriots come into Sunday as the underdog, with Dallas Cowboys favored to win. The game is set to kickoff at 10/1/2023 4:25 PM ET. Nonetheless, onto our Patriots-Cowboys odds, trends, and moneyline for today’s game.
Patriots – Cowboys Odds
|Dallas Cowboys||-280||-7, +100||Over 43.0, +123|
|New England Patriots||+235||+7, -120||Under 43.0, -110|
The Dallas Cowboys are favored in this matchup with -280 odds for the moneyline and +100 odds for the -7 spread on WynnBET. The New England Patriots are +7 point underdogs, with -120 odds and +235 odds for the moneyline in this matchup vs the Dallas Cowboys.
|New England Patriots||+240||+240||+245||+240||+230||+260||+240||+245||+240||+235||+245||+235|
- The Dallas Cowboys have hit the Moneyline in 4 of their last 4 Home games (ROI: 34.7%)
- The Dallas Cowboys have not hit the Moneyline in 2 of their last 3 Away games (ROI: -33.7%)
- The Dallas Cowboys have hit the Moneyline in 5 of their last 7 games (ROI: 5.4%)
- In the last 2 of 4 Away games, the New England Patriots have not hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: -4.3%)
- In the last 3 of 4 Home games, the New England Patriots have hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: 16.6%)
- The New England Patriots have hit the Moneyline in 5 of their last 8 games (ROI: 6.1%)
Point Spread Odds
|Dallas Cowboys||-7.0, +100||-10.0, +135||-6.5, -115||-7.0, +100||-9.5, +122||+16.5, -10000||-7.0, -110||-0.5, -315||-7.0, +100||-3.5, -170||-13.0, +195||-7, +100|
|New England Patriots||+7.0, -120||+1.5, +200||+6.5, -106||+7.0, -120||+7, -115||+27.5, -3000||+7.0, -110||+0.5, +225||+7.0, -120||+3.5, +130||+13.0, -265||+7, -120|
Point Spread Trends
- In the last 3 of 4 Home games, the Dallas Cowboys have hit the Point Spread bet (ROI: 44.1%)
- The Dallas Cowboys have not hit the Point Spread in 1 of their last 2 Away games (ROI: -4.1%)
- The Dallas Cowboys have hit the Point Spread in 4 of their last 6 games (ROI: 28.0%)
- In the last 3 of 4 Away games, the New England Patriots have covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: 45.0%)
- In the last 3 of 4 Home games, the New England Patriots have hit the Point Spread bet (ROI: 45.8%)
- In the last 6 of 8 games, the New England Patriots have covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: 45.4%)
|Under||43.0, -110||47.5, -210||43.0, -110||43.0, -104||43.5, -110||43.0, -110||43.0, -109||43.0, -110||50.5, -270||43.0, -109||43.0, -110|
|Over||43.0, -110||48.5, +175||43.0, -110||42.0, -141||43.5, -110||43.0, -110||43.0, -112||43.0, -110||51, +200||43.0, -112||45.5, +123|
Our Patriots – Cowboys Prediction:
Player Prop Trends
- Brandin Cooks has not hit the Anytime Touchdown Scorer in 6 of his last 8 games (ROI: -56.6%)
- In the last 2 of 4 games, CeeDee Lamb has hit the Anytime Touchdown Scorer bet (ROI: 18.0%)
- In the last 2 of 4 games, Jalen Tolbert has not covered the Anytime Touchdown Scorer bet (ROI: -50.0%)
- Michael Gallup has not hit the Anytime Touchdown Scorer in 3 of his last 4 games (ROI: -75.0%)
- Jake Ferguson has hit the Anytime Touchdown Scorer in 1 of his last 4 games (ROI: 92.5%)
Looking for even more of an edge or the best value for your dollar? Check out our FanDuel Sportsbook promo code page; and/or our Caesars Sportsbook promo code page; or perhaps our BetMGM bonus code page; or possibly our Bet365 bonus code page or our DraftKings promo code page.
If those somehow don’t tickle your fancy and you’re instead looking to shop around a bit, we already have you covered by lining up the best sportsbook promo codes today!
Are you somehow wanting more? Check our our NFL Week 4 Predictions and Picks post. Or, maybe, our NFL Week 4 Survivor picks post or our NFL Week 4 Confidence Pool Picks post. If none of those tickle your fancy, check out our NFL Week 4 upset and underdogs picks post!