In this post, we’ll be looking at the Falcons-Jaguars odds, moneyline and trends for the Sunday matchup. The Atlanta Falcons will be on the road Sunday early morning to take on the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Atlanta Falcons come into Sunday as the underdog, with Jacksonville Jaguars favored to win. The game is set to kickoff at 10/1/2023 9:30 AM ET. Nonetheless, onto our Falcons-Jaguars odds, trends, and moneyline for today’s game.
Falcons – Jaguars Odds
|Jacksonville Jaguars||-155||-5.0, +125||Over 43.5, -110|
|Atlanta Falcons||+130||+4.5, -150||Under 43.5, -110|
The Jacksonville Jaguars are favored in this matchup with -155 odds for the moneyline and +125 odds for the -5.0 spread on BetMGM. The Atlanta Falcons are +4.5 point underdogs, with -150 odds and +130 odds for the moneyline in this matchup vs the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- In the last 3 of 5 Home games, the Jacksonville Jaguars have not hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: -8.0%)
- The Jacksonville Jaguars have not hit the Moneyline in 3 of their last 3 Away games (ROI: -100.0%)
- The Jacksonville Jaguars have not hit the Moneyline in 6 of their last 8 games (ROI: -42.5%)
- In the last 4 of 4 Away games, the Atlanta Falcons have not hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: -100.0%)
- The Atlanta Falcons have hit the Moneyline in 4 of their last 5 Home games (ROI: 56.7%)
- In the last 5 of 9 games, the Atlanta Falcons have not hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: -12.9%)
Point Spread Odds
|Atlanta Falcons||+3.0, +100||+4.5, -150||+9.0, -265||+3.0, +110||+12, -409||+23.5, -4000||+3.0, -105||+2.5, +112||+3.0, +100||+7.5, -240||+12.0, -420||+3, +100|
|Jacksonville Jaguars||-3.0, -120||-5.0, +125||+7.0, -560||-3.0, -130||-11.5, +266||-3, -115||-3.0, -115||-2.5, -139||-3.0, -120||-7.5, +165||-14.0, +370||-3, -120|
Point Spread Trends
- The Jacksonville Jaguars have not hit the Point Spread in 3 of their last 5 Home games (ROI: -22.2%)
- In the last 3 of 3 Away games, the Jacksonville Jaguars have not covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: -100.0%)
- The Jacksonville Jaguars have not hit the Point Spread in 6 of their last 8 games (ROI: -51.4%)
- The Atlanta Falcons have not covered the Point Spread in 3 of their last 4 Away games (ROI: -52.9%)
- The Atlanta Falcons have hit the Point Spread in 3 of their last 4 Home games (ROI: 43.8%)
- The Atlanta Falcons have not hit the Point Spread in 4 of their last 8 games (ROI: -4.5%)
|Under||43.5, -110||46.5, -165||43.5, -110||31.5, +397||43.5, -110||43.5, -110||41.5, +115||43.5, -110||43.5, -115||34.5, +270||43.5, -110|
|Over||43.5, -110||46.5, +130||43.5, -110||44.0, +102||45.5, +122||43.5, -110||41.5, -141||43.5, -110||43.5, -105||34.5, -400||43.5, -110|
Our Falcons – Jaguars Prediction:
Player Prop Trends
- Jacob Harris has not covered the Anytime Touchdown Scorer in 2 of his last 2 games (ROI: -100.0%)
- Trevor Lawrence has hit the Anytime Touchdown Scorer in 2 of his last 7 games (ROI: 61.0%)
- In the last 2 of 6 games, Tim Jones has not hit the Anytime Touchdown Scorer bet (ROI: -33.3%)
- In the last 2 of 7 games, Luke Farrell has not hit the Anytime Touchdown Scorer bet (ROI: -28.6%)
- Travis Etienne Jr. has not covered the Anytime Touchdown Scorer in 4 of his last 7 games (ROI: -15.4%)
Looking for even more of an edge or the best value for your dollar? Check out our FanDuel Sportsbook promo code page; and/or our Caesars Sportsbook promo code page; or perhaps our BetMGM bonus code page; or possibly our Bet365 bonus code page or our DraftKings promo code page.
If those somehow don’t tickle your fancy and you’re instead looking to shop around a bit, we already have you covered by lining up the best sportsbook promo codes today!
Are you somehow wanting more? Check our our NFL Week 4 Predictions and Picks post. Or, maybe, our NFL Week 4 Survivor picks post or our NFL Week 4 Confidence Pool Picks post. If none of those tickle your fancy, check out our NFL Week 4 upset and underdogs picks post!