In this post, we’ll be looking at the Seahawks-Giants odds, moneyline and trends for the Monday matchup. The Seattle Seahawks will be on the road Monday late afternoon to take on the New York Giants. The Seattle Seahawks come into Monday as the underdog, with New York Giants favored to win. The game is set to kickoff at 10/2/2023 8:15 PM ET. Nonetheless, onto our Seahawks-Giants odds, trends, and moneyline for today’s game.
Seahawks – Giants Odds
|New York Giants||-105||-13.0, +425||Over 41.0, -250|
|Seattle Seahawks||-117||+13.0, -835||Under 41.0, +185|
The New York Giants are favored in this matchup with -105 odds for the moneyline and +425 odds for the -13.0 spread on BetRivers. The Seattle Seahawks are +13.0 point underdogs, with -835 odds and -117 odds for the moneyline in this matchup vs the New York Giants.
|New York Giants||+100||+100||-105||+100||-102||+102||-105||-105||+100||+100||+102||+106|
- The Seattle Seahawks have hit the Moneyline in 1 of their last 2 Home games (ROI: 10.0%)
- In the last 3 of 5 Away games, the Seattle Seahawks have hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: 49.0%)
- The Seattle Seahawks have hit the Moneyline in 4 of their last 7 games (ROI: 37.9%)
- In the last 2 of 3 Away games, the New York Giants have hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: 119.3%)
- In the last 3 of 4 Home games, the New York Giants have hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: 53.1%)
- In the last 5 of 7 games, the New York Giants have hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: 81.5%)
Point Spread Odds
|Seattle Seahawks||-1.0, -110||+1.5, -135||+13.0, -835||-1.0, -110||-11, +368||+27.5, -20000||-1.0, -110||+10.0, -480||-1.0, -110||-6.0, +165||-3.0, +112||-1, -110|
|New York Giants||+1.0, -110||-10.0, +360||-13.0, +425||+1.0, -110||+11.5, -580||-27.5, +2500||+1.0, -110||+1.5, -114||+1.0, -110||+6.0, -240||+3.5, -150||+1, -110|
Point Spread Trends
- The Seattle Seahawks have not hit the Point Spread in 1 of their last 2 Home games (ROI: -3.7%)
- In the last 3 of 5 Away games, the Seattle Seahawks have covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: 14.4%)
- In the last 4 of 7 games, the Seattle Seahawks have covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: 9.2%)
- The New York Giants have covered the Point Spread in 3 of their last 3 Away games (ROI: 92.0%)
- In the last 3 of 4 Home games, the New York Giants have covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: 45.2%)
- In the last 6 of 7 games, the New York Giants have covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: 65.3%)
|Over||46.0, -140||41.0, -250||47.0, -110||49.5, +115||44.5, -158||47.0, -110||38.0, -400||47.0, -110||49.5, +125||43.5, -177||46.5, -110|
|Under||44.5, +125||41.0, +185||47.0, -110||49.5, -149||47.5, -115||47.0, -110||38.0, +270||47.0, -110||49.5, -160||51.5, -200||46.5, -110|
Our Seahawks – Giants Prediction:
Best Seattle Seahawks–New York Giants Player Props
|Daniel Jones – Total Interceptions Thrown – Under 0.5||-160||DraftKings|
|Kenneth Walker III – Total Receiving Yards – Under 11.5||-110||Bet365|
|DK Metcalf – Longest Reception – Over 22.5||-110||DraftKings|
|Jaxon Smith-Njigba – Total Receiving Yards – Under 28.5||-110||Bet365|
|Tyler Lockett – Total Receiving Yards – Over 51.5||-110||Bet365|
Player Prop Trends
- DeeJay Dallas has not covered the Anytime Touchdown Scorer in 5 of his last 5 games (ROI: -100.0%)
- Geno Smith has covered the Anytime Touchdown Scorer in 1 of his last 6 games (ROI: 34.3%)
- Will Dissly has not covered the Anytime Touchdown Scorer in 4 of his last 5 games (ROI: -5.8%)
- In the last 3 of 5 games, Colby Parkinson has not covered the Anytime Touchdown Scorer bet (ROI: -60.0%)
- In the last 3 of 4 games, Dee Eskridge has not covered the Anytime Touchdown Scorer bet (ROI: -75.0%)
Looking for even more of an edge or the best value for your dollar? Check out our FanDuel Sportsbook promo code page; and/or our Caesars Sportsbook promo code page; or perhaps our BetMGM bonus code page; or possibly our Bet365 bonus code page or our DraftKings promo code page.
If those somehow don’t tickle your fancy and you’re instead looking to shop around a bit, we already have you covered by lining up the best sportsbook promo codes today!
Are you somehow wanting more? Check our our NFL Week 4 Predictions and Picks post. Or, maybe, our NFL Week 4 Survivor picks post or our NFL Week 4 Confidence Pool Picks post. If none of those tickle your fancy, check out our NFL Week 4 upset and underdogs picks post!