With betting and DFS booming across the sports industry, PrizePicks continues to offer a unique way to get some skin in the game. To play, you simply create a lineup of players and select whether they’ll record more or less than their projection. In this post, we hope to answer the question of what is Flex Friday with PrizePicks!
Check out OddsShopper’s tools for winning PrizePicks plays that are updated every day. Subscribe to our new Pick’em Package to gain full access. If you want to learn more about PrizePicks, check out our PrizePicks guide, see if it’s legal in your state — or check out our breakdown of their Taco Tuesday promotion. New users can even get their first deposit matched up to $100!
What is Flex Friday?
- Protected Flex Plays
- If your first Flex Play of the day loses, get your cash back
- 15X 5-Pick Flex Payout Boosts
- 5/5 pays out 15x instead of the usual 10x
- Payout boosts on all Flex Plays
- Higher payouts on all full and partial flex wins
Participants must choose lineups between two to six players across statistical categories. Offerings include player projections in the NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, WNBA, College Sports, PGA, Tennis and several other sports. Participants will pick more or less for each individual statistical category, which makes it a solid option for beginners in the betting space. For more information about becoming a profitable PrizePicks player, click here!
PrizePicks offers two entry types: flex plays and power plays. The power play requires every pick in your entry to win in order to obtain a greater payout. The flex play allows you to lose one or two of your picks depending on the size of the lineup. Lineups will still be compensated for achieving all correct picks. However, these flex plays still pay out even if your lineup drops one or two plays. With that said, let’s see where you can take advantage of PrizePicks.
At the end of the day, these promotions provide a great way to build a bankroll. Those already playing on PrizePicks can increase their chances of winning or increase their potential winnings with the Flex Friday Promotion.
PrizePicks announces the details of Flex Friday each week on Twitter, Discord, and via email for those subscribed. Some Flex Friday promotions operate under a time constraint, which can make push notifications valuable.
How to Get Started
- Click this link to get started at PrizePicks. This will help you create an account and receive the match deposit bonus!
- Click Start Playing Now
- Provide a valid email address, your full name, date of birth, and address
- Verify your email
- Deposit at least $10, but receive up to $100 in the form of a match deposit bonus when you deposit $100. This gives you $200 to immediately get started.
- Start getting action on your favorite players!
- If you need a brief “How To” guide, we have you covered here.